When discussing pregnancy and that time of the month have an OBGYN that knows your options weather you’re expecting, would like to expect or would rather just focus on other goals Dr. Knudsen will help find the right option for you.
“I can discuss in detail ALL method of birth control. Beginning with fitting a diaphragm, long acting reversible methods, to a tubal ligation in the office. We can review the safety and success rate of all methods and plan your contraception; Take control of your future.” Dr. Valerie Knudsen
- Period Tracker is a helpful first step to family planning.
Get all the well-woman care you need throughout your life with Dr. Knudsen. Her emphasis on good communication and education empowers you to be active and involved in your healthcare. Dr. Knudsen offers:
- Complete screenings and preventive care for women of all ages.
- The latest including the new Essure method of permanent birth control. Dr. Knudsen is one of the few physicians in our region offering this nonincisional solution. It’s highly effective, patient-friendly and is in-office procedure.
- Menopause management personalized for your unique needs. You and Dr. Knudsen will work together to manage your symptoms and maintain your best level of health. You’ll get the care that’s precisely right for you, whether it’s guidance in making the right lifestyle changes, traditional medicine or exercise and dietary changes that are safe and effective for you.
If you’re in pain or limited in your life due to a women’s health issue, rely on
Dr. Knudsen. She offers the latest solutions for problems including:
- Heavy, painful periods or abnormal bleeding
- Bladder control problems
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Abnormal Pap test
- Pelvic prolapse
- Uterine & ovarian cancer